It was a pleasure to participate on the keynote panel discussion of the roles, issues, and challenges of women in affiliate marketing at Affiliate Summit East 2012, which took place August 12-14, 2012 at the Hilton New York in New York City.
The panel was moderated by Nick Koscianski, President of NickyCakes.com, and the panelists were:
- Rae Hoffman-Dolan, CEO, PushFire
- Amanda Orson, Managing Partner, Lacuna Group LLC
- Eleah Portillo, Director of Affiliate Marketing, Adsimilis
- and me, Missy Ward, Co-Founder, Affiliate Summit, Inc.
More details on Affiliate Summit at http://www.affiliatesummit.com/.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Register for Performance Marketing Summit in Denver! - 01/01/1970
- Urgent! Calling ALL Florida Affiliate Marketers - 01/01/1970
- Internet Sales Tax Reform Updates You Need To Know - 01/01/1970