The 10th annual Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards, which recognize exemplary affiliate marketers, were held at Affiliate Summit West 2016, which took place January 10-12, 2016 at Paris Las Vegas.
The Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards are affiliate marketing’s most prestigious, competitive honor for the leaders in the space.
Award winners are recognized because they are innovators with vision and influence.
Congratulations to the winners…
- Affiliate of the Year: Rae Hoffman (runners-up: Brad’s Deals, RetailMeNot)
- Affiliate Manager of the Year: Adam Riemer (runners-up: Greg Hoffman, Karen Garcia)
- Exceptional Merchant of the Year: Fanatics (runners-up: Amazon, WP Engine)
- Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Greg Hoffman (runners-up: Brian Littleton, Tricia Meyer)
- OPM/Agency of the Year: AffiliateManager.com (runners-up: Acceleration Partners, Schaaf PartnerCentric)
- Tool/Service of the Year: UpSellIt.com (runners-up: BrandVerity, FMTC)
Thank you to everybody who submitted nominations and congratulations to the finalists, too!
See a list of the Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award winners by year.
Video: Affiliate Summit West 2016 Pinnacle Awards
Affiliate Summit West 2016 passes are just about gone – it looks like we’ll be sold out as early as December 24, 2015.
Affiliate Summit West 2016 is taking place January 10-12, 2016 at Paris Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
This three-day conference includes networking with affiliates, affiliate managers, advertisers, OPMs/agencies, solution providers, and networks. Plus dozens of educational sessions covering the latest trends and information from marketing experts.
And most importantly there will be thousands of marketers to meet and do business with at the conference.
[click to continue…]
The tenth annual Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards will be presented on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at Affiliate Summit West 2016, taking place at Paris Las Vegas.
These awards recognize exceptional performance in affiliate marketing.
Nominations are being accepted for the Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards through November 27, 2015.
This will be right before the keynote address from Greg Gifford, Director of Search and Social at DealerOn.
Self-nominations are fine. The Affiliate Summit Advisory Board will vote on the nominations to select the winners.
Submit your nominations at Pinnacle Award Nomination.