Team Affiliate Marketers Give Back raised over $19,000 through five events held during Affiliate Summit West 2013, which took place in Las Vegas, January 13-15 2013. The events included a poker tournament, basketball tournament, daily mile challenge, book signing, and bowling.
- The Affiliate Summit West 2013 Charity Poker Tournament was held on Saturday, January 12th in the Caesars Palace Poker Room. The tournament was a no limit Texas Hold’em style game. Todd Gellar took home the Grand Prize of an All Access Pass to Affiliate Summit East 2013 PLUS 3 nights stay at the official conference hotel during Affiliate Summit East 2013 (Prize valued at $2,849). Overall the event raised $7,000.00.
- The Las Vegas Classic Basketball Tournament was presented by RevenueAds and held on Sunday, January 13th at Impact Basketball. It was fun to watch top affiliate marketing companies compete in the first ever 3-on-3 basketball tournament held in conjunction with Affiliate Summit West. Overall the event raised $1,000.00
- The Race to Affiliate Summit West 2013, an exercise challenge where Affiliate Summit committed to donating $1 to benefit the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in support of Affiliate Marketers Give Back team for each mile in the challenge, raised $10,044. Participants cycled, run, swam, and walked to add up miles for the charity competition. There were 61 folks involved in the challenge, and the top ten competitors accumulated 7,337 miles. Overall, there were 10,044 miles tallied by all of the participants.
- Jeremy Schoemaker’s did a book signing for his new book, “Nothing’s Changed But My Change” at MaxBounty’s Booth in the exhibit hall raised $700 for the Affiliate Marketers Give Back team.
- Strike Out Breast Cancer at Affiliate Summit West 2013 was held on Monday, January 14th at Goldcoast Lanes, Las Vegas. BowlingShirt.com, GTO Management, TFAW and Affiliate Marketers Give Back joined together for some bowling fun to raise money for Breast Cancer research at Affiliate Summit. The event raised $265.00.
Thank you so much to everyone who participated and helped make these charity events a success. We are very grateful for everyone’s support and generosity.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Choosing an Affiliate Program - 01/01/1970
- Build Your Blog’s Audience First or Monetize From The Start? - 01/01/1970
- BC Stack; The Deal That Will Make You Even Smarter Than You Already Are - 01/01/1970