If you want to learn how monetize your blog using affiliate marketing, this is for you!
Affiliate Summit will be holding a special event on Saturday, August 11th in the Murry Hill Suite at the New York Hilton tailor-made for bloggers who want to learn how to monetize their blog using affiliate marketing, without compromising integrity or crippling traffic.
This 4-hour training course will feature intensive, step by step information on:
- how affiliate marketing works
- when to monetize your blog
- where to find complimentary products and services to promote
- understanding affiliate agreements
- the best way to integrate affiliate links in your blog that convert
- successful strategies for monetizing your email, images, videos, podcasts, etc., and
- so much more.
This hands-on event is free to anyone who would like to attend and requires a separate registration from that of the Affiliate Summit East 2012 Conference.
Whether you want to simply subsidize your blogging hobby or create a full-time income, these classes will provide you the tools you need to get you started down the path you decide to follow.
There are only 160 spaces available. Register quickly to reserve your spot!
Please note that attendees who register for this special event who do not show up will not be granted a complimentary pass to any Affiliate Summit event in the future.