Jim Kukral, has one of the most creative and business-savvy minds around. His marketing knowledge never ceases to amaze me and I am continuously inspired by him.
For the last 12+ years, Jim’s been busy teaching both small companies and businesses like Ernst & Young, Fedex, Sherwin Williams and more, how to maximize their online success and increase their profits.
Now, through TheBizWebCoach.com, he is providing access to a group coaching program in which his members can learn how to successfully use social media, create an online strategy to drive more leads and sales and get specific business-building action items to build their business.
What business owner wouldn’t want that?
Being the “Pay-it-Forward-Kinda-Girl” that I am, I asked Jim if he would provide me with a few seats in his group coaching program to give away to some lucky readers of MissyWard.com. To my delight, Jim has provided me with 10 free year-long individual memberships (a $324 value each) to give away to business owners that want to be motivated and educated about the things they need to do to make their online business thrive. Details of the group coaching program can be found here.
So, for the next two weeks, I will give away 5 memberships each week. Here’s what you have to do to be eligible to win one:
1) You have to be prepared to LEARN. If you’re only semi-interested, don’t enter the contest. Let someone else who really wants a seat have a better chance of getting it.
2) Follow me on Twitter @MissyWard and Tweet: “I want to learn how to grow my online business. Do you? Follow @MissyWard and retweet http://cli.gs/PickMe
Make a comment on this post and give me a reason to give you one of the memberships.
On Monday, February 9th, I will randomly select 3 winners from the eligible entries from Twitter and 2 from my blog. The same goes on February 16th.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- 11 Industry Blogs You Should Be Following - 01/01/1970
- Should Your Business Back Up Its Social Media Accounts? - 01/01/1970
- HitPath Masters Conference – Oct. 7-9, 2015 – New Orleans - 01/01/1970