Listen above or download to iTunes.
I (@missyward) moderated this week with panelists:
- Lisa Picarille (@lisap), a consultant focusing on online marketing, social media and content creation
- Karen White (@KarenWhite_LV), a Marketing Strategist focusing on Performance marketing initiatives
Jeremy Schoemaker, Missy Ward & Ted Murphy
Jeremy gives us the scoop on:
Additionally, the topics that were spewed today were:
- The new Icann Universal Rapid Suspension proposal and how it could affect affiliates.
- Womma’s potential re-evaluation of their ethics code when it comes to cash vs product debate and how it will affect bloggers.
- How Q1 online sales are in “somewhat of a recovery”
Subscribe to TheSpew RSS Feed
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Using Linguistics to Create a Brand Tone for Your Marketing - 01/01/1970
- 4 Tips for Finding Work-Life Balance - 01/01/1970
- 4 Lessons The Walking Dead Can Teach Affiliate Marketers - 01/01/1970