TheSpew, Episode 10: Jeremy Schoemaker – Feet Still on the Ground; Just Wearing Better Shoes
Listen above or download to iTunes.
I (@missyward) moderated this week with panelists:
- Lisa Picarille (@lisap), a consultant focusing on online marketing, social media and content creation
- Karen White (@KarenWhite_LV), a Marketing Strategist focusing on Performance marketing initiatives
Jeremy Schoemaker, Missy Ward & Ted Murphy
Jeremy Schoemaker(@shoemoney), the founder of Shoe Money Media and author of the popular blog, ShoeMoney.com was our special guest this week.
Jeremy gives us the scoop on:
How he got started in online marketing and how his nickname “ShoeMoney” originated
The famous $132,995 Google check picture on ShoeMoney.com and his thoughts on why his blog is successful
His rationale for starting the ShoeMoney Affiliate Network and the 12-week free online marketing training program
…a bunch of other goodies.
Additionally, the topics that were spewed today were:
- The new Icann Universal Rapid Suspension proposal and how it could affect affiliates.
- Womma’s potential re-evaluation of their ethics code when it comes to cash vs product debate and how it will affect bloggers.
- How Q1 online sales are in “somewhat of a recovery”
Fitflop – “The flip flop with the gym built in.”
Email address to tell ICANN what you think about the new URS proposal ( email@example.com )
“Q1 online sales recover, if you can call it that, from their Q4 dip” – Internet Retailer
“Hey Affiliates – Screw You! (pass it on)” – Johnon.com
Subscribe to TheSpew RSS Feed
The following two tabs change content below.